IIT-B.......A haven of 'creative' nerds!

My life at IIT-B!

Friday, September 15, 2006

IIT-B===> Studded with STUDS!

Walking along the corridor of my dreams,
I realise, IT'S REALITY!
Can't believe I've made it through,
Need someone to pinch me.

As the lush greenery adds to its charm,
I'm enthralled by the beautiful birds,
Never smelt air this fresh, This clean,
My mind is all cleansed.

As I see people above me in the heirarchy,
The shine behind their eyes, says it all.
Can't help but admire them,
Want to emulate them.

Seeing muscular predecessors of mine,
Sweating out in various activities,
I see the picture of myself,
In the years to come.

I see an air of superior presence,
Of charm, Of glory, Of perseverance,
All around me,
That's IIT-B for ME!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger meteoraqueen said…

    hey...really cool.. twas nice readin..

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger jungleeagle said…

    too good man.....!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yeah..nice one!
    everyone is so different right....each one has some special qualities...and u r special in ur own way!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not THE Indian Institute of Technology?

    *palms jump to cover mouth as the realisation sinks in*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home